Duties and Responsibilities
1. Strong working knowledge of fire alarm codes. NICET certification preferred, but will consider those with equivalent experience.
2. Working knowledge of fire alarm programming software.
3. Able to coordinate between field crews and design to complete project.
4. Able to perform testing and maintenance on all fire alarm systems and complete documentation as necessary.
5. Attend seminars from time to time to stay acquainted with changing technology, installation, and testing procedures.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma, AA, AS, BA, BS, engineering degree, and/or related experience/training.
Strong working knowledge of personal computers and fire alarm control panel programming.
Ability to read and write clearly. Ability to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public.
Valid drivers licence and clean driving record required.
Submit resume & salary requirements to